MINI GETAWAY

Hello! 
This is a throwback post for 22December 2014,
I have travelled to JB with my Bros Clique 
#Alatravelling 
The people I went with are Sean , Johan, Melvin , Jonathan Moh, Amos , Tohkang , Simin & I ! 
Got some missed out due to busy schedule so yea ~ 

The all-time planner : JONATHAN MOH

He is always the planner for our overseas trip, so I am comfortable with the planning by him .
However, he is super late for the morning meetup! Tsk tsk. 

The objective of our trip is basically to EAT , EAT AND EAT 

The first place we went to is

Bamboo Restaurant , 竹林风味小食


Address : Taman Sentosa 236 Jalan Sutera 1
Johor Bahru - Malaysia

This place is known for their Wild Boar Meat . 
It tasted like pig meat actually ( from what I heard from my friends that had tried) 
I don't dare to eat tho.. 

got judged by taking photo of the jar of Longan drinks












After that, we took cab to TESCO Shopping Mall .
When we first stepped in the mall, the first thing that catch our eyes is J.CO !
But for some reasons we didn't buy it. 
Instead, we bought macaroons at Delifrance. 
The price is 24.95 RM For 7 pieces 
So convert over will be $9.45 ONLY! 
Cheaper by alitte , probably is the exchanging rate that benefits us .

Then after that , we had Kim Gary for dinner at 8pm+ 
There are alot of varieties ! 
I love varieties 😍 but some of you may think that the menu is complicated
As there are 3 types of menu , dessert menu, main dishes menu & DimSum menu .
I went there was for the DimSum and it satisfied me greatly . 
The Custard Bun is a MUST TO EAT
I ate 4 in total. Haha
It's kinda small, but with that price it's definitely worth it. 

CUSTARD BUN (3pieces) - 4.50RM
SiewMai (3pieces) - 4.90RM
Prawn dumpling - 4.90RM

The main dishes price from 7.90RM . 







Overall, I would rate them -->

SERVICE : 6/10
Environment : 9/10
Food : 8.5/10 ( plus point for custard)
Price : 9/10 ( as compared with sgp)
7.5/10 ( in msia ) 

Will i go back again? YES ! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BlogShop

 photo 128ae878-52f7-4a4e-9c2e-e78a142d23fe_zpsebf6ffe6.png

CONTACT

Email: th-onlymekq@hotmail.com

Blogshop's email: thebarcodespree@hotmail.com

Blogshop's ASK FM: ask.fm/thebarcodespree

About

Hi there! I am KaiQi.

18, Aquarius.

Traveller Freak(Adventurer)

Studying In Singapore Polytechnic.

Year One,Diploma In Business Administration

For advertisement / sponsorship / collaboration

Email me @ th-onlymekq@hotmail.com