BUDGET EATING DOESN'T MEAN BAD FOOD


' Holiday is just started ! ' 

What's holiday without enjoying? 
But.. What's term break without projects? Sigh pie..
Don't even want to mention that 4-5 projects are waiting for me to touch
It's a holiday which whole lot of discipline is needed for us to complete our projects with
OTOT (own time own target )

Well, well, but before that I just want to share about my breathing of fresh air outing with my all time favourite sister.

Today an impromptu decision of visiting Pizza Hut because
 I got vouchers of
50% OFF from a sales person at Plaza Singapura
(p.s. my thick skin friend, eva got it and gave it to us tho! )  

It's incredibly worth it!!

I personally recommend the Truffle Mushroom - It's new on the menu !
The pasta was really soft and tender,
there are Chicken Ham, Turkey Bacon and Button Mushroom. 
Ahhh~ It's just A-W-E-S-O-M-E! 
Rate : 4.7/5

I've tried the Beef Lasagne, the texture was chewy and cheesy
I'm in love with the savoury meat sauce. 
For beef lovers out there, you must try it!
Rate : 4/5 



Trying to find stuffs in DAISO 
We literally spent around 3Hours in daiso , 
shopping from boxes to nets to containers, 
then to FOODS *.*
& lastly to Christmas Decorations ~

Then after that we also became like mothers
going to GIANT ( the most popular in IMM ), 
however, we did not spend a lot of time there. 
We just purchase whatever we need to do HoneyDew Sago~
HOME SWEET HOME


A dessert while watching Vampire Diaries

She's dead tired.
Thank you for being there with me even though you were so so lethargic .
Despite having full-packed of plans today,
you still willing to stay till late and never rant or whine .
Love yaa <3


**********************************************************************************







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BlogShop

 photo 128ae878-52f7-4a4e-9c2e-e78a142d23fe_zpsebf6ffe6.png

CONTACT

Email: th-onlymekq@hotmail.com

Blogshop's email: thebarcodespree@hotmail.com

Blogshop's ASK FM: ask.fm/thebarcodespree

About

Hi there! I am KaiQi.

18, Aquarius.

Traveller Freak(Adventurer)

Studying In Singapore Polytechnic.

Year One,Diploma In Business Administration

For advertisement / sponsorship / collaboration

Email me @ th-onlymekq@hotmail.com