Cedele's Cafe

I'm not a cafe-hopper person, and I restrict myself from consuming much sweets but I go cafe once in a while ( probably once in half a year ) to pamper myself! 
So, after so long I have chose Cedele Cafe to visit. 

There are cakes, pastries, bread and dessert bar available in the cafe.
Although the location is not very accessible, I see the cafe is almost 90% full during 7-9pm on a Sunday. It's a pleasant place to relax and enjoy the soothing music and comfortable environment to catch up with friends. At the same time, you get to taste the great foods! 


Address:
398 Upper Bukit Timah Road
The Rail Mall
Singapore 678049

Operating hour:
Mon-thurs 10am-9.30pm
Friday 10am-10pm
Sat 8am-10pm
Sun 8am - 9.30pm











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BlogShop

 photo 128ae878-52f7-4a4e-9c2e-e78a142d23fe_zpsebf6ffe6.png

CONTACT

Email: th-onlymekq@hotmail.com

Blogshop's email: thebarcodespree@hotmail.com

Blogshop's ASK FM: ask.fm/thebarcodespree

About

Hi there! I am KaiQi.

18, Aquarius.

Traveller Freak(Adventurer)

Studying In Singapore Polytechnic.

Year One,Diploma In Business Administration

For advertisement / sponsorship / collaboration

Email me @ th-onlymekq@hotmail.com