LADIES' HEAVEN

HELLO THERE!
It's an undeniable fact that most of the female likes to shop
 Shopping is one of the thing we girls can't resist ! 
Especially when I'm feeling down, bored or angry I will tend to shop a lot. 
& sometimes ( NOT MOST OF THE TIME) compulsively. 
I am a thrifty person most of the time, 
knowing the fact that money is precious, it's not easy to earn.
However, spending on something that is worth spending on is still acceptable. 
I.E Going to a vacation .
OHMYGAWD, going to overseas without spending A BOMB IS A WASTE. 
TOTALLY A WASTED TRIP
You spend to gain ALRIGHT. 
If anybody who wants to go to a vacation without spending a lot,
then my advise for you is to stay in Singapore until you have saved enough money to spend and also willingly. 

Soooo, it's holiday, and holiday shopping mood is automatically turned on . 
Don't forgt to mention that I have went to a few flea happening in this december. 

The Miyoc Warehouse Wholesales - where it is located at Woodlands. 

ThreeBlindMice Flea market - located at F1 Pit building Lv3 . 
This coming Saturday will be going to the 
Freemanlands Flea market - located at F1 pit building as well! 
Do come down now 
xoxo


Many of the retail shops are having year end sales also ~ 
So shopping is a GOOD TIME NOW!


To shop for accessories such as hat, sunglasses, bags, contact lenses , you may shop 
@ thebarcodespree
Get 20% Off by quoting 'Xmas14' on any purchase!



Do you have a sweet tooth like I do? 
If you do, you should seriously try her baking. 
Scroll down to know more about it ~
********************************************************************************





















*************************************************************************

It's her! The Well-known S-H-I-B-E-R-T-Y! 
She's here again at Threeblindmice Flea Market, and I'm so glad that I did not miss it this time round! 
She was selling macaroons during the flea. 
There are special varieties of flavour such as Red Velvet, Ferrero Rocher, Churros, matcha Sesame, Oreo, Earl Grey, Honey Lavender and Lychee Rose. 

Personally, I have tried Red velvet, Churros, Matcha Sesame, Oreo, Honey Lavender and Lychee Rose.

And the top 2 that I love is Churros and Red velvet! 
The taste of it was just great and addictive,it made me feel like going back again and again!
Basically, It's just going at $2 (standard price) per macaroon.
In addition, she's really friendly and pretty! 
Beside from having a delicious macaroons,
 I felt honoured to get to take a picture with her. 

She's definitely a great baker and cooker. 

You can look for her at 

Personal blog :

Instagram : 
@Shiberty

TO order from her , 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BlogShop

 photo 128ae878-52f7-4a4e-9c2e-e78a142d23fe_zpsebf6ffe6.png

CONTACT

Email: th-onlymekq@hotmail.com

Blogshop's email: thebarcodespree@hotmail.com

Blogshop's ASK FM: ask.fm/thebarcodespree

About

Hi there! I am KaiQi.

18, Aquarius.

Traveller Freak(Adventurer)

Studying In Singapore Polytechnic.

Year One,Diploma In Business Administration

For advertisement / sponsorship / collaboration

Email me @ th-onlymekq@hotmail.com