A&W @ JB!

Another food review up! 

I have heard many of my friends ate A&W but I have yet to try! 
Therefore, I went to Johor Bahru, Bukit Indah @ Jusco to try. If I'm not wrong, this is the nearest A&W that I can find. 

The price was average, however, the portion was pretty small. 
I would say it's smaller than Macdonald. I don't know if it's like this in other country.
It will suit people who have a small appetite to dine in. 

The main thing i reckon is their root beer float ! It's awesome~ 
  
How to get there? 
Take CW bus from Jurong East ( cost $4 ) around 1hour ride from JE to Jusco Mall. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BlogShop

 photo 128ae878-52f7-4a4e-9c2e-e78a142d23fe_zpsebf6ffe6.png

CONTACT

Email: th-onlymekq@hotmail.com

Blogshop's email: thebarcodespree@hotmail.com

Blogshop's ASK FM: ask.fm/thebarcodespree

About

Hi there! I am KaiQi.

18, Aquarius.

Traveller Freak(Adventurer)

Studying In Singapore Polytechnic.

Year One,Diploma In Business Administration

For advertisement / sponsorship / collaboration

Email me @ th-onlymekq@hotmail.com