RESOLUTION FOR NEW YEAR 2 0 1 5

HELLO! 
It's so amazing that 18 years of my life had just past, and they say that '18' is the best year in your life time on earth . 
however, I feel it is not as fun as I thought it will be. 
Or probably, is because I was expecting to have more fun days in school during the time I was at the FOC ( just before school starts ). 
The campers seem so fun and I thought the school will be that fun too.
 BUT WELL, IT IS DIFFERENT!
Ofcourse, camping is always going to be fun and enjoyable, 
and school is always competitive and stressful. 

Well, study hard play hard. 
I can't probably play hard only yea? 

Butttt , still glad that I did grow and learn a lot of things in my 1st year of poly life, 
I used to be a shy and quiet girl in SCHOOL,
not very talkertive and so , but when I came to poly,
although I'm still quiet at the beginning, but I have learned to speak up more and more. 
( probably is the presentation that trains me to speak up) 

AH, it's sucks to realise that 2 more days to the start of term 2 of semester 2,
and the ball is going to start rolling to fight for GPA.. 
Enjoy period is G O N E agn. 
It's not that I don't like to study, I do like to study~ 
Somehow the stress is just rejecting my passion in going to school ):
(NOT AN EXCUSE)

Well, what's motivating me now is the next holiday!! 
I can't wait to go HONGKONG during MARCH with my ALAFamily <3

& what's my resolution for this year is
I want to broaden my network, and probably I can find someone reliable and trustable that I can talked to. 


**********************************************************************************


I've went to the new shopping mall at Jurong East - Big Box. 
The street stalls at the 1st floor is really cheap and attractive!! 














spot my slipper is flying off 







****************************************************************************

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BlogShop

 photo 128ae878-52f7-4a4e-9c2e-e78a142d23fe_zpsebf6ffe6.png

CONTACT

Email: th-onlymekq@hotmail.com

Blogshop's email: thebarcodespree@hotmail.com

Blogshop's ASK FM: ask.fm/thebarcodespree

About

Hi there! I am KaiQi.

18, Aquarius.

Traveller Freak(Adventurer)

Studying In Singapore Polytechnic.

Year One,Diploma In Business Administration

For advertisement / sponsorship / collaboration

Email me @ th-onlymekq@hotmail.com