4 AMAZING DARES YOU SHOULD TRY!


HELLO!
I'm back again after quite some time, not that I'm free from all my work but I just feel like putting all my work aside, sit down and blog. 

Last week was Daniel's 22nd birthday celebration, and we came up with 22 different dares for him.

I will list down some of the good dares that I personally like it :
( You can use it for your friend's birthday celebration too! ) 

1. Sing ' Happy birthday to me' in the MRT
2. Ask a lady and tell her ' Hi, it's my birthday, could you give me a kiss on the cheek?'
3. Take over a flyer job and give flyers to at least 5 people, and ask them to wish you happy birthday 
4. Go to a lingerie shop and ask the salesperson if they sell C cup size for you? ( you as in a guy)

Soooo, it was awesome and I enjoyed my day pretty much.
We did these dares along the Orchard to Somerset Street, and many of the people whom we approached was promoters. Fortunately, it went smoothly. 
Afterwards, we went to Idarts at Bugis Plus. Beside it, there's a live band which performs every day, I guess? 
It's a right place to go if you love bands and have nowhere else to go with your friends in Singapore!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BlogShop

 photo 128ae878-52f7-4a4e-9c2e-e78a142d23fe_zpsebf6ffe6.png

CONTACT

Email: th-onlymekq@hotmail.com

Blogshop's email: thebarcodespree@hotmail.com

Blogshop's ASK FM: ask.fm/thebarcodespree

About

Hi there! I am KaiQi.

18, Aquarius.

Traveller Freak(Adventurer)

Studying In Singapore Polytechnic.

Year One,Diploma In Business Administration

For advertisement / sponsorship / collaboration

Email me @ th-onlymekq@hotmail.com