Shiseido Your choice


Hello Viewers!
ARE YALL READY FOR SCHOOL? 

These two day was my happiest day of working with new people. 
Just to share some story about my hair care routine.
 I rebonded my hair when I was primary 5 as it was trending and it looks pretty cool to have straight hair. I envied people with natural straight hair which I don't have, so I saved up my allowance and spent it all on my hair. 

So, I start growing up with dyeing my hair when I was in Secondary 1. 
& it looks even more awesome. 
However, because of the strict school's law I can't keep my hair colour for long ( probably only during holiday or the first week of school reopen until I got caught)
So, as a rebellious kid I always dye my hair and go school, hoping that I will not get caught. 
It always fails, but I never give up.
Until secondary 3/4,I dyed my hair brown once again, 
and my teacher seems to get tired of catching. 
& from then onwards I passed every hair check despite my hair colour being so obvious. 
So, I decided to go to another level. 
I permed my hair during secondary 5. 
& from then onwards, I declared my hair is officially damaged. 
It became super dry, rough and unhealthy. 
I was told not to comb my hair, so it was very messy. But well, messy perm looks good so I didn't care much at that time. What I concerned was having a nice image.
I never bother about taking good care of my hair. 

I go ahead and bleach my hair after O level. 
I bleach and dye my hair RED. 


& it looks great and I pretty satisfied with the look.
For people who bleach and dye red before should know that the colour will not last for long. 
It will fade off very easily to the original bleach colour. 
Somemore, I was so annoyed with the black roots! 
I started getting sick of the colour.
It looks really ugly. 
So I decided to bleach again to maintain the colour. 
So, I kept on doing it for 3-4 times. 
Until I realised that my hair is falling, dandruff sometimes formed. 
I start to worry about my hair scalp.  

I went to do scalp treatment at a salon near my house. 
It does not help much. I still feel that my hair is rough. 
So, they ask me to do hair treatment after doing scalp treatment. 
but I refused to. 

At that point of time, I wanted to give up on my hair. 
I wanted to cut it all away and let the new and healthy one grow again. 

Until I met Shiseido, 
it is my honour to be chosen by them for this year's hair show. 
With collaboration with Kizuki + Lim a salon originated in Osaka Japan. 
They bring authentic Japanese style in Singapore. 
It was definitely my privileged to be served by them. 
Specially thanks to Oba Ryu, my hairstylist, a recommended hair stylist and also a manager.
With his skilful technique, he changes my look entirely. 
' hair is an essential key to beauty ' 

Visit their website : http://www.lessismore.co.jp/
They have one salon in Singapore only.

Venue : 
 328 North Bridge Rd, Raffles Hotel Shopping Arcade #03-03, Singapore 188719

Contact me if you're interested to makeover your hair at this awesome place!
Special rates may be given.




















My japanese make up artist! 
She's so kawaii 

Both of them are my hairstylist.
My main hairstylist who do highlights for me is on the right, Oba Ryu.

Kantaro Suzuki 
A professional hairstylist 










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BlogShop

 photo 128ae878-52f7-4a4e-9c2e-e78a142d23fe_zpsebf6ffe6.png

CONTACT

Email: th-onlymekq@hotmail.com

Blogshop's email: thebarcodespree@hotmail.com

Blogshop's ASK FM: ask.fm/thebarcodespree

About

Hi there! I am KaiQi.

18, Aquarius.

Traveller Freak(Adventurer)

Studying In Singapore Polytechnic.

Year One,Diploma In Business Administration

For advertisement / sponsorship / collaboration

Email me @ th-onlymekq@hotmail.com