x Flash Back x

' You will only realised how good a person is when you met an opposite one. '

I really miss the old days with her
MY BEST TXS IN MY SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE.

Today, I have finally break away from all the chores and spend some time for myself at home.
When I look back to my old pictures , 
most of the pictures are taken with her ( LIM LI YI
She is just my photo buddy who love to take picture ALOT!
On top of that, her phone camera really has a magical skill to make us look pretty as compared to other phone. ----> Recommend IPHONE! :P

These pictures really flash back my memories to the time we spent together.
We used to go BPP after school, 
lepak outside of the school eating CHEESE FRIES & heart-to-heart talk with each other.
I missed all these moments where we could talk freely, 
learning to be better each day.
Study together at macdonald after school when the exam is around the corner  
& also KBOX like there is no tomorrow.

Never will I forget,
whenever I need help , SHE WILL BE THERE!
She never hesitates to help me. 
This is what friend are for, isn't? 

However, we are now a busy person, 
rarely will we meet up anymore.
I hope that time could rewind , but it is impossible. 

Nevertheless, I thank you for all these moments spending together. 
Much loves ~ xoxo
08'03'11

I'm so blessed <3 






Our first anniversary!




The lame-day when I act as ur boyfriend.. HAHA. Abit fail tho. 


























0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BlogShop

 photo 128ae878-52f7-4a4e-9c2e-e78a142d23fe_zpsebf6ffe6.png

CONTACT

Email: th-onlymekq@hotmail.com

Blogshop's email: thebarcodespree@hotmail.com

Blogshop's ASK FM: ask.fm/thebarcodespree

About

Hi there! I am KaiQi.

18, Aquarius.

Traveller Freak(Adventurer)

Studying In Singapore Polytechnic.

Year One,Diploma In Business Administration

For advertisement / sponsorship / collaboration

Email me @ th-onlymekq@hotmail.com