CHINA TRIP 2

HEELLOO
I'm back here with another post on the my China trip although i know it is a belated post,
but late post is better than no post right! 
I believe that most of my friends have know that I have bitten by sand flies in China.
& probably many still curious what had happened to me.
Here, I want to Thanks every one of you who concern about me, wishes for me, and also texted me once to ask about it.

For those who are curious what exactly happened to me was I have been bitten by this 
Sandfly is a colloquial name for any species or genus of flying, biting, blood-sucking Dipteran encountered in sandy areas.

These sand flies are really small and tiny ( smaller than mosquito ). 
& why and when did I got bitten is when me and my team mates were doing the mending of cement on the primary school's wall .
These are the walls we had to mend.



& yea during the mending, most of us got bitten by the sand flies which the cement somehow attracted it over. 
We get to experience how tough bangala worker have to do!


& these are our artists painting the wall on the 2nd floor!

Soon, after 3 days of hard work, these are what we had produced. 
we mend, we sand & we paint!
A brand new of clean white wall for the children!
 

Really proud of my teammates,
they are really good in painting and drawings.


Credits x credits 
JINTANG-IANS!


OPPSSS. so back to the topic, these are the victims!




I have went to NUH to see the A&E doctor,
now I have been taking the medicine twice a day & waiting for it to recover :)
Hopefully it will recover by the time school starts!!

*********************************************************************************

To end it off, 
this OCIP trip was really fun and enjoyable
We have experienced ups and down together.
Never have I expect that this trip could change a person's life in viewing things differently.
Being poor can be so happy because 
' We don't need to have branded goods to be happy, we just need what is sufficient. ' 
 & they taught me a lot of how you can view life positively.
& not to forget the JINTANG-IANS,
without you guys, this trip will never be this fun and memorable!
GOOD JOB EVERYONE!
HUAT AR!!!!




*********************************************************************************

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BlogShop

 photo 128ae878-52f7-4a4e-9c2e-e78a142d23fe_zpsebf6ffe6.png

CONTACT

Email: th-onlymekq@hotmail.com

Blogshop's email: thebarcodespree@hotmail.com

Blogshop's ASK FM: ask.fm/thebarcodespree

About

Hi there! I am KaiQi.

18, Aquarius.

Traveller Freak(Adventurer)

Studying In Singapore Polytechnic.

Year One,Diploma In Business Administration

For advertisement / sponsorship / collaboration

Email me @ th-onlymekq@hotmail.com