HONG KONG TRIP DAY 1

HELLLLOOOOOO~ 
Finally, It's the first day of the long-waited trip to Hong Kong! 
As excited as a bee, I headed off to Changi airport filled with excitement. 
Checked in my luggage at the very last minute. 
Everything was planned nicely, it was even planned months back then in Singapore. 
I made sure everything will go smoothly and sound, without missing out anything. The dream of travelling overseas with friends, the virgin time travelling with airplane with friends. 
My adventure period is coming, everything was fine. 
Once we alighted, we waited for my luggage to arrive. However, it does not appear, yet the signboard showed ' All Bags Arrived ' 
I went to ask the staff there and he asked for my baggage tracking receipt but I did not receive any from the counter in Singapore who was very anxious checking in my luggage. She was indeed panicking and wasn't in the right state of mind from the way she acted. 

We waited for around 20-30 minutes hoping that my luggage will was playing hide-and-seek with me.Unfortunately, it was gone..
We reported, filled in the application form and they say that they will email to Singapore's Jetstar to track my baggage and will contact me once they found it. 
Soooo, I had no luggage, in another word, no clothes, no [perfumes, no accessories, no make up kit, etc. 
Luckilt, all my valuables like laptop, dslr, phone, branded wallet, charger are with me. 
There is a saying ' 不幸中的大幸‘,I’m unluckily but lucky as well. 
Persuading myself to be optimistic not to spoil everybody's mood as well as mine. 
I told myself ' it's ok, treat it as a lost of luggage in exchange in a gain in experience.' 
Next time I will remember to get the baggage receipt from the counter before checking in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BlogShop

 photo 128ae878-52f7-4a4e-9c2e-e78a142d23fe_zpsebf6ffe6.png

CONTACT

Email: th-onlymekq@hotmail.com

Blogshop's email: thebarcodespree@hotmail.com

Blogshop's ASK FM: ask.fm/thebarcodespree

About

Hi there! I am KaiQi.

18, Aquarius.

Traveller Freak(Adventurer)

Studying In Singapore Polytechnic.

Year One,Diploma In Business Administration

For advertisement / sponsorship / collaboration

Email me @ th-onlymekq@hotmail.com