Post-post Hong Kong Trip

HELLOOO 
Have been back from Hong Kong for 2weeks long already yet I have not finish my objective for the trip. 
March is a hectic and busy month, that I would say I've achieved some thing in it. Be it good or bad, it's an experience gained. 
The people who are close to me should know that I have been working out my room, finding resources from all over the places such as website, youtube, magazines and designer's place. 
I have went to furniture mall and Ikea to the extent that I think I can be their recent most visited visitor in the month. 
It is not because I always go there to browse through and research about the furnitures, but it's because the furnitures I bought are either faulty or spoilt by me. 
Talking about this, I have just broke a mirror that I bought from Ikea. 
Words can't explain how I felt after looking at the mirror falls from the wall, 
listening to the loud bang after I walked away from my mirror. It's a nightmare.
So, anyway, a small piece of advise to the people out there,
if you need to move your stuffs around, do it carefully especially mirror or anything that is fragile.
I was being so careless. 
Now, I am going to find time to visit Ikea once again to buy back the same mirror. 


Anyway, guess I have not been uploading any pictures about my Hong Kong trip. 
So, taking my time out of the hectic month that is going to end soon, I am going to post some pictures below :) 

Check it out! 


















 - One Dim Sum







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BlogShop

 photo 128ae878-52f7-4a4e-9c2e-e78a142d23fe_zpsebf6ffe6.png

CONTACT

Email: th-onlymekq@hotmail.com

Blogshop's email: thebarcodespree@hotmail.com

Blogshop's ASK FM: ask.fm/thebarcodespree

About

Hi there! I am KaiQi.

18, Aquarius.

Traveller Freak(Adventurer)

Studying In Singapore Polytechnic.

Year One,Diploma In Business Administration

For advertisement / sponsorship / collaboration

Email me @ th-onlymekq@hotmail.com