Your Interest First Or Health First?

Hi there!
6 weeks of holiday is coming to an end, and I asked myself did I spend it well? 
I would probably think it's a yes and a no. 

WHY YES? 
E S I G N I N G 
I spent my times doing what I love. 
Designing my room was the most enjoyable thing I've like to do. 
I don't mind spending whole day drawing and researching for room designs to get motivation.
 ' Robeson Design ' is one of my favourite designer that I got my ideas from. 
Despite having a bomb in my pocket in doing my part II renovation of my room, I'll still not give up in completing the whole project of my designs. 

I decided not to reveal the whole renovation of my room until it's when it's the time to. 
However, I'll give a sneak peak of the theme of my room. 
It's none other than ' Simplicity White ' theme. 
It just makes me feel like a room I belong to,
In psychology term, white is a colour of perfection. 
White is a purity, innocence, wholeness and completion colour. 

This motivated me to design more, think out of the box and find my own taste of design. 
This brings me to signing up for an extra course which is Diploma In Design Thinking. 
Probably, this is related to marketing and business course, however, getting to learn design may also explore another part of me who loves to design. 

If you love to design, I'll like to share this inspiring designer
Robeson 
http://www.robesondesign.com/




C O O K I N 

Other than designing, I also love to cook! 
Basically, I just love the feeling of learning new recipe which taste heavenly delicious.
However, it's saddening to cook for myself and eat alone at home at times. 
It's more satisfying to cook for others and see how I put on a smile on their face and a full tummy after the meal. 
I'll never fail to cook every holiday.
Cooking will never be boring!

& this holiday I've cooked afew of it.
So far, the best dish I've did is the Crispy Chivas Fish & Chip Meal with a Oreo Chocolate Milkshake.




WHY NO?

E A L T H 
Health is very important, I'm sure everybody knows that.
It's important to stay a healthy lifestyle, 
however, my body clock have been so screwed for a very long time to the extend that I thought that sleeping at 4AM/5AM and waking up at 8/9AM is perfectly ok. 
There are times I even think that not sleeping for the whole night and going to work the next day might be ok too. 
& it's dangerously not healthy!

I'm aware that my friends around me are also nocturnals like me. 
Thus, it may influence to more people around me who sleeps at a regular timing.
  1. WHY IS SLEEP IMPORTANT?
    Sleep
     plays an important role in your physical health. For example,sleep is involved in healing and repair of your heart and blood vessels. Ongoing sleep deficiency is linked to an increased risk of heart disease, kidney disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, and stroke.
    Feb 22, 2012

  2. Extracted from NHLBI, NIH




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BlogShop

 photo 128ae878-52f7-4a4e-9c2e-e78a142d23fe_zpsebf6ffe6.png

CONTACT

Email: th-onlymekq@hotmail.com

Blogshop's email: thebarcodespree@hotmail.com

Blogshop's ASK FM: ask.fm/thebarcodespree

About

Hi there! I am KaiQi.

18, Aquarius.

Traveller Freak(Adventurer)

Studying In Singapore Polytechnic.

Year One,Diploma In Business Administration

For advertisement / sponsorship / collaboration

Email me @ th-onlymekq@hotmail.com