Neglecting the importance of sleep.

HI PRETTY LADIES AND HANDSOME GUYS OUT THERE!
It's week 6 now, and I feel so good after completing 2 presentations on Tuesday and one written paper today! 
I remind myself every week that I have survived the previous week and it's one week nearer to the holiday!
Although there's submission of project on the holiday and a submission on the first week on term 2, 
but at least I'm looking forward to going overseas again with my #alatravelling ~ 

Yes it has been a hectic week for most of us, 
but it's so important to take care of our health as well. 
Unfortunately, I realised that I have been neglecting my sleep. 
It's a bad habit that I have been doing, 
sleeping 4-6 hours in the weekdays is getting norm, Wednesday is the only weekday that I could get to sleep for 7-8 hours normally because the class starts late the next day. Otherwise, I will just accumulate my tiredness to weekend where I can sleep more then usual. & it's relatively bad for health. 
So, I always carry a heavy panda eye to school. 
Sometimes, I just feel so tired to even open my mouth!! 
How awesome ? ~ 

I bet many people out there are also facing the same issue as me, or even worst than me. 
I totally understand. 
However, I just want to emphasis on health to people.
It's not that we are not aware, but just that we tend to neglect it because there are important things or things that need to be completed under the pressure of our peers. 

& what I do normally when I feel lethargic, I will drink a cup of caffeine or redbull to keep me awake and energetic. 
On the topic on consuming drinks, recently, I bought the Japanese Green Tea! 
It helps in weight loss, improve in brain function, skin complexion and physical performance. 
One packet a day, keeps you healthy all time! 
You should try it too~ :) 




Light Oolong Tea is also nice ~
This can be purchased from Express Sushi. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BlogShop

 photo 128ae878-52f7-4a4e-9c2e-e78a142d23fe_zpsebf6ffe6.png

CONTACT

Email: th-onlymekq@hotmail.com

Blogshop's email: thebarcodespree@hotmail.com

Blogshop's ASK FM: ask.fm/thebarcodespree

About

Hi there! I am KaiQi.

18, Aquarius.

Traveller Freak(Adventurer)

Studying In Singapore Polytechnic.

Year One,Diploma In Business Administration

For advertisement / sponsorship / collaboration

Email me @ th-onlymekq@hotmail.com