MY DREAM

Thinking about dream... 
The more I think, the more I can't wait to achieve it. 
But HOW?!!
I have so many interests, so many wants and many ambition~
How am I going to eliminate others and focus on one?

Ok so this is what my real dream.
In general, I love business.
Everyone who knows me, know that I love business since young.
& I used to think that business means selling things such as food, medicine, stationary, etc.
 I started my own blogshop during secondary 1, I forgot what was the first name I had. 
Then I closed down, and started it again and again until it is successful.
But then what is successful? That is another broad topic that can be explained by google. 

Until when I entered into the preliminary business world, SBA.
I found out that business is not only about selling and buying.
That is from the point of view of a consumer.
However, from the view of a business person, it takes efforts and researches to bring up a successful business. 
& by doing so, there's actually a need for other speciality. 
A combination of different specialities are needed to be able to start a business.

OK SO MY MAIN POINT IS.
Although my ultimate dream is to have a business or to do business related job.
HOWEVER, how can a I do business without a skill other than Microsoft skill? Computer skill? Marketing skill?
 I need more!!
Therefore, I explore deeper and found my new passion in designing. 
Thus, I took up diploma+, as an extra course in Diploma In Design Thinking. 
Furthermore, I've interest in Japanese language. So I took up that last year too.

Why do I take up so many courses? To keep myself busy? To test my limit? 
Of course not~ 
I want to work with Japanese in the future.
Yes, it's hard and fast pace. Whatever it is, that's my dream and I want to achieve it until I regret which I hope I will not.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BlogShop

 photo 128ae878-52f7-4a4e-9c2e-e78a142d23fe_zpsebf6ffe6.png

CONTACT

Email: th-onlymekq@hotmail.com

Blogshop's email: thebarcodespree@hotmail.com

Blogshop's ASK FM: ask.fm/thebarcodespree

About

Hi there! I am KaiQi.

18, Aquarius.

Traveller Freak(Adventurer)

Studying In Singapore Polytechnic.

Year One,Diploma In Business Administration

For advertisement / sponsorship / collaboration

Email me @ th-onlymekq@hotmail.com