Doesn't matter

It seems so ironical , you make promises,
and yet you are not making any action to progress.
Instead, what I see is that you've given it up. 

MONDAY x MONDAY 


AGAIN! 
Monday is always BLUEESS.
Monday & Tuesday seems to be the days I barely can survive in school.
2 Whole day of lessons staying in school from 8AM-5.00PM
Pain is better to be spread across the week and no cramp it all up..

I have an issue with sleeping after I get into poly life..
It's a norm for me to sleep late at night, I AM A NOCTURNAL.
Forcing myself to sleep early is the thing I am trying to do since the start of the school this year. 
Yeap, of course I succeeded some days. 
But after that, that '3degree temperature' makes me go back to my normal self..
* SIGH * :( 
Somehow, I LOVEEE Weekends now, 
putting the fact aside that I actually spent 2 of my weekends staying at home most of the time!
& what i did is to WATCH VAMPIRE DIARIES!
However, I've managed to resist my temptation in going out and find job, 
and be obedient to stay at home to focus on my studies. 
AND INDEED , I must say I have done a good time management, 
but of course everyone needs relaxation time right!
Then that comes my favourite tv series right now,
keep on haunting me to watch it even when i'm in school.
yknow how attractive Stefan and Damon are ?! *.* 
alright, get back to the point now.. 
The top most reason why I love weekends so much is because I can finally get to sleep for 8-12hours! 
Some people may reckon this as wasting time, but I feel awesome, probably leading me to boost my energy and become more productive!
TIRING YOURSELF IS NOT GOING TO BE PRODUCTIVE EITHER.

****************************************************************************
SO GUYS, 
It may be a tiring and long monday, but think of the saturday and sunday are coming!
Don't think of what had past, but about what is going to come. 
That's the power of being optimistic.

****************************************************************************






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BlogShop

 photo 128ae878-52f7-4a4e-9c2e-e78a142d23fe_zpsebf6ffe6.png

CONTACT

Email: th-onlymekq@hotmail.com

Blogshop's email: thebarcodespree@hotmail.com

Blogshop's ASK FM: ask.fm/thebarcodespree

About

Hi there! I am KaiQi.

18, Aquarius.

Traveller Freak(Adventurer)

Studying In Singapore Polytechnic.

Year One,Diploma In Business Administration

For advertisement / sponsorship / collaboration

Email me @ th-onlymekq@hotmail.com