P R E S E N T A T I O N

GOOD MORNING LADIES AND GENTLEMAN... 
UHMMM , that's what I did today, a presentation for the china trip. 

My group, JT1 had spent 1month+ in preparing this presentation.
We have put in a lot of our efforts despite some of us having stage fright, not having any experience in giving a presentation infront of a bigger crowd ( Approx. 80 over?) with fellow friends,lecturers and head of department being the audiences. 

I felt that everything that we have learned and experienced with this bunch of groupmates is a brand new experience that I had never expected myself to have.
It helps me a lot in terms of looking into a different perspectives in life. 
However, what we have to put in is effort. to change the bad habits we have, 
and maintain the good ones. 

Sooo, to sum up.. 
It was a great experience in presentation,
' Every experience makes an improvement, make each step a worth one.' 

*************************************************************************
Apart from the presentation,
I would like to share about what's my recently objective and what keep stopping me!
' BE PRODUCTIVE! ' 
Every single day I told myself this. 
And guess what, I end up being distracted from one thing to another.
& I can't believe that I can spend the whole 3 hours sitting on my chair and use phone. 
PHONE IS SUCH A DISTRACTION
Well, I just can't leave my phone away from me. 

We have commitments(whether it is high or low), we have school work and also friends.
I recently feel that it is getting tougher to handle so many things at the same time. 
' THROW ONE AWAY, TO OPEN ANOTHER '
I feel that we must do as much things as possible while we can, before it's too late. 
So, I want to let everyone knows that, 
having high commitments is ALRIGHT! 
AS LONG AS YOU LOVE DOING IT, 
NOTHING CAN STOP YOU FROM DOING IT!
PASSION WINS EVERYTHING. 
With that, don't neglect other things( ESP FAMILY) , 
find a balance in everything. 

And of course, we can't have everything we want in life. 
So prioritize things, and eliminate those that are least important. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BlogShop

 photo 128ae878-52f7-4a4e-9c2e-e78a142d23fe_zpsebf6ffe6.png

CONTACT

Email: th-onlymekq@hotmail.com

Blogshop's email: thebarcodespree@hotmail.com

Blogshop's ASK FM: ask.fm/thebarcodespree

About

Hi there! I am KaiQi.

18, Aquarius.

Traveller Freak(Adventurer)

Studying In Singapore Polytechnic.

Year One,Diploma In Business Administration

For advertisement / sponsorship / collaboration

Email me @ th-onlymekq@hotmail.com