Knowing more about me!

Hellloo there!
here's onlyme kaiqi coming back on live~ 
It has been long since I have posted any post, it is because of SCHOOL ( expected )
Hectic weeks doing catching up with friends, school works, commitments, activities!!

What's more about me?

I LOVE TO DO MANY THINGS!
When people ask me what is my hobby, i will have a difficulty saying just one as i have a alot of interests in many things like dance, sing, sports, shop online, Japanese, traveling, being a photographer, cooker/baker,entreprenuer, fashion brand and marketing! 
I am a keen learner person, that's explains why I am always so busy with so many commitments.
However, I recognised busy as a positive way.
At least, i am doing something I like, doing with the worth of my time!

However, what occupy the most of my time at this age is technology(PHONE)
I spent most of my time shopping online, arraanging meet ups with customers, 
running here and there to meet up with them.
Just by counting this year I have met few hundreds over customers.
It's seems like a common thing to do in my current life now.
So, my phone is now my precious baby that I cannot live without! 

& travelling alone is a target that I want to achieve in my life.
Being able to travel and experience different people around the world is a blessing.. 
The reason I want to travel alone is because only when I'm alone, I will experience more, and rely on nobody but myself! 

THIS IS ME.
What's important is not the amount of money you earn,
or how much you have saved, rather
it's the things you've spent on.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BlogShop

 photo 128ae878-52f7-4a4e-9c2e-e78a142d23fe_zpsebf6ffe6.png

CONTACT

Email: th-onlymekq@hotmail.com

Blogshop's email: thebarcodespree@hotmail.com

Blogshop's ASK FM: ask.fm/thebarcodespree

About

Hi there! I am KaiQi.

18, Aquarius.

Traveller Freak(Adventurer)

Studying In Singapore Polytechnic.

Year One,Diploma In Business Administration

For advertisement / sponsorship / collaboration

Email me @ th-onlymekq@hotmail.com