CLASS OUTING!

Just two more days before taking off to China, sichuan with my awesome group~ 

It has been a really really hectic week. 
Besides rushing the preparation for the trip,I also busy catching up with my friends & relatives .


Yesterday was my class outing, with only around 8 people could make it. 
I barely make it too, I went to have dinner with them. So what we had is BANGKOKJAM @ marina square. I am quite satisfied with the spicy spaghetti. The rice meals portion is rather small though. 
*just fyl, there is alot of meal with prawns. 
So if u don't eat prawn like I do, better don't eat there!


Sooooo, after the meal with our teacher, we went outside of esplanade & played ' Truth or dare' . 
It was rather a stressed game. Hahaha. 
What entertained me the most is that Jasper was dared to go to the stage & sing a song requested by me 'Wrecking ball' * Whooops.


Besides the game, we also had our chit-chat session. Well, I guess I know them abit more now.
It is really hard to see through a person background if they choose not to open up. 
All in all, I really treasure the time spent with them even though it wasn't long.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BlogShop

 photo 128ae878-52f7-4a4e-9c2e-e78a142d23fe_zpsebf6ffe6.png

CONTACT

Email: th-onlymekq@hotmail.com

Blogshop's email: thebarcodespree@hotmail.com

Blogshop's ASK FM: ask.fm/thebarcodespree

About

Hi there! I am KaiQi.

18, Aquarius.

Traveller Freak(Adventurer)

Studying In Singapore Polytechnic.

Year One,Diploma In Business Administration

For advertisement / sponsorship / collaboration

Email me @ th-onlymekq@hotmail.com