Pre-trip Post

One more day to say sayonara to all my love ones in singapore.
I have been waiting for this day for soooo long,
I still can't believe that I'm going overseas for 2weeks with the school.
I think it's because this is my second time taking airplane. 
I'm so worried I couldn't handle the issues faced there,
I've no idea how the food will be like, the place, the people, etc.
especially when comes to teaching the students there,
i'm so worried i couldn't handle it :X
But well, I must be confident!



JINTANG-IANS

I'm not sure why I will have such mixed feelings,
but this trip will gonna benefits every single one of us!
I learnt alot even before the trip~
& what's more with such an awesome group of them going together!?
Yipeeee, it's gonna be a getaway trip for me too.


You can't make progress by clinging to old notions.
We must learn to change for the better!
step out of our comfort zone.

Just some random pictures below when I scroll through my pictures.

For those who endlessly supporting me in my decision,
really appreciated it very much.
I can't describe how much you guys meant to me~

** All of the memories **












****************************************************************************


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BlogShop

 photo 128ae878-52f7-4a4e-9c2e-e78a142d23fe_zpsebf6ffe6.png

CONTACT

Email: th-onlymekq@hotmail.com

Blogshop's email: thebarcodespree@hotmail.com

Blogshop's ASK FM: ask.fm/thebarcodespree

About

Hi there! I am KaiQi.

18, Aquarius.

Traveller Freak(Adventurer)

Studying In Singapore Polytechnic.

Year One,Diploma In Business Administration

For advertisement / sponsorship / collaboration

Email me @ th-onlymekq@hotmail.com