A TRIP TO BOTANIC GARDEN

YIPEEEE!
I'm back with a new post of my great achievement today!
I know it's the study-week for me, however, the motivation of cycling is never gonna stop me.
I have sacrificed my studying day to cycling day.
Our cycling day went from bukit gombak to Bukit Timah to have our brunch, 
then headed to Botanic garden, and come back from botanic garden to Bukit timah to play pool,
then HOME!
HOME SWEET HOME.
That feeling of sweating the whole day and you could finally wash it off.
SHiok. 

It was a goal with simin to cycle to Botanic Garden since quite long ago. 
& yeah, we finally did it!
Simin have used the Irunner apps to track the time, calories, distance and etc.
And we have killed over one thousand of calories just by going to botanic garden!
Feeling so GOOD!
the whole journey took us from 12.30pm-8.30pm ~ Including eating, sight-seeing and playing of pool.

When we were at the Botanic garden, we have discovered black swan, it was just around a few metres infront of me! It is so beautiful and considered quite huge. (it's my first time seeing one)
It's pretty sad to see very little swan today though. 
Unfortunately, we wasn't allowed to cycle in the park,thus we have to walk around that took us around one and a half hour to explore 3/4 of the place~

Botanic garden surely is a nice place to visit, 
especially for relaxation, photo taking or even dating *Wink* 
The rules and regulation is strictly followed as I can see many guards around.  
Maybe that's the reason why the park/garden is so clean and green, and it could manage to maintain the beautiful sceneries. 


******************
Short peak-review

The top I'm wearing Favelas 74 is the new arrival for TheBarcodeSpree
It comes with black and white one.
Visit the website @ www.shopthebarcodespree.blogspot.sg

**************************************************

PHOTOGRAPHS

When we are at bukit batok.


Brunch at Bukit Timah. 


We've reached Botanic Garden! 









Black Swan









Lastly, I want to express my appreciation to her, 
It's her that makes this trip possible,
Thanks for planning, 
memorise the route to go, & research of this place before hand.
All of the beautiful pictures are also credited to her.
Hope to have more adventurous trip with you!

~ Loves~


*********************************************

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BlogShop

 photo 128ae878-52f7-4a4e-9c2e-e78a142d23fe_zpsebf6ffe6.png

CONTACT

Email: th-onlymekq@hotmail.com

Blogshop's email: thebarcodespree@hotmail.com

Blogshop's ASK FM: ask.fm/thebarcodespree

About

Hi there! I am KaiQi.

18, Aquarius.

Traveller Freak(Adventurer)

Studying In Singapore Polytechnic.

Year One,Diploma In Business Administration

For advertisement / sponsorship / collaboration

Email me @ th-onlymekq@hotmail.com