Tiring, lethargic,worn out.

COUNTING DOWN TO 2 MORE WEEKS TO OFFICIALLY END OF 1ST SEMESTER!
When you know that you have give your best, 
appreciate the effort even when it turns out unfavourably. 
I am so glad that all of the presentation exams are over, 
and tomorrow will be my first written test.
GOGOGO!
~ All the best for everyone who is having exams~
Whoever, poly, o level or n level.:)

I am currently using FUJITSU Laptop for my school work, 
and I bought it at a really high price and expect it to give me no problem,
however, it just disappoints me in just 4months time. 
WHY!! It is like having a mood swing, anytime it can just hang, or ignore whatever i press.
Like when I tried to open the google chrome, i waited for so long and it doesn't open. 
When i wanted to download something from msn, it just restart the whole google chrome and says it has crashed. Basically, the laptop just pissing me off so much.

But, thanks my lovely brother who willing to give me his macbook to use.
& I realised how great a macbook works. 
How fast the processor is. and how clear the whole screen is. 
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

'when technology is created, we tend to rely on it, 
expect so much from it, but we've somehow forgot to appreciate it..'



Taken: Simin's iphone5s
Jivago Watches 
CITIGENS Angel Necklace 
Singapore Poly Splash Perfume
Macbook
Cute Grass Rabbit


***************************


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BlogShop

 photo 128ae878-52f7-4a4e-9c2e-e78a142d23fe_zpsebf6ffe6.png

CONTACT

Email: th-onlymekq@hotmail.com

Blogshop's email: thebarcodespree@hotmail.com

Blogshop's ASK FM: ask.fm/thebarcodespree

About

Hi there! I am KaiQi.

18, Aquarius.

Traveller Freak(Adventurer)

Studying In Singapore Polytechnic.

Year One,Diploma In Business Administration

For advertisement / sponsorship / collaboration

Email me @ th-onlymekq@hotmail.com