Never stop exploring, even if the world's going to end.

Hi all!
This title clearly explain a part of me, who loves to explore alot.
Maybe that's why I'm in Adventure Club!
I really love to explore every place as far as possible.
Anddd I am extremely glad to have one friend in Poly that has the same thinking and personality as me!
She is soooo alike to me!
Guess we are the one of 2 kinds? Hehe.

We have planned to go shopping at THREEBLINDMIND wholesales flea at City Plaza,
It is soo cheap and nice!
Next, we've decided to go Kallang Wave Mall the newly opened mall located at Stadium.
The place is really huge and spacious!



Have found these pictures online.
This is how the Singapore Sports hub kallang wave looks like.
Really cool and huge!

Spend the whole day out with her.
Just 2 of us, like couple date ymy~




This is a Dessert from Germany.
Recommended! (Y)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BlogShop

 photo 128ae878-52f7-4a4e-9c2e-e78a142d23fe_zpsebf6ffe6.png

CONTACT

Email: th-onlymekq@hotmail.com

Blogshop's email: thebarcodespree@hotmail.com

Blogshop's ASK FM: ask.fm/thebarcodespree

About

Hi there! I am KaiQi.

18, Aquarius.

Traveller Freak(Adventurer)

Studying In Singapore Polytechnic.

Year One,Diploma In Business Administration

For advertisement / sponsorship / collaboration

Email me @ th-onlymekq@hotmail.com