Dream Vs Reality

I believe everyone has a dream.
I have been thinking of many things recently, especially yesterday night which lead me to insomnia just one day before my major exam. (it's suck going to exam without having enough sleep)
& why most of the candidates who had insomnia was because they are too worried and stressed over the exam, but for me I was thinking about L.I.F.E 

WHAT IN THE RIGHT TIME AM I THINKING ABOUT MY LIFE.

Many of my close friends would probably knew that I don't really want to get married in the future.
However, just yesterday I was thinking about family,
about house that I would want to live in, and number of children I would have.





HA HA HA, Ok let's not exaggerate. 
But that's what our mind will automatically think of is those beautiful houses that we might end up be staying.
But for me what I want is just a cosy and comfortable house to stay in.





& What comes to my mind next was what career do I really want to pursue be in the future?
I always aimed to be a business person, specifically an Entrepreneur. 
It is always very clear to me of what I want to become.
However, as we are growing, our mindset may change,
our way of viewing things may change.
What I want to emphasis here is that
what shouldn't change is our ATTITUDE

I have no strong objection on changing of mindset, because it is a nature of human's growing stage.
However, whatever that we want to pursue in life,
in order to be successful in doing so,
it comes with having a positive attitude!

 ' We cannot change our past… we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude.'
-Charles Swindol 

*************************************************************************************************************

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BlogShop

 photo 128ae878-52f7-4a4e-9c2e-e78a142d23fe_zpsebf6ffe6.png

CONTACT

Email: th-onlymekq@hotmail.com

Blogshop's email: thebarcodespree@hotmail.com

Blogshop's ASK FM: ask.fm/thebarcodespree

About

Hi there! I am KaiQi.

18, Aquarius.

Traveller Freak(Adventurer)

Studying In Singapore Polytechnic.

Year One,Diploma In Business Administration

For advertisement / sponsorship / collaboration

Email me @ th-onlymekq@hotmail.com