Bonding Day with Jin Tang's Peeps at ECP!

COUNTDOWN!
2 WEEKS BEFORE EXAM &
4 WEEKS BEFORE FLYING. O.M.G
So so so RUSH. 
Everything is so rush, my group and I am flying to right after our exam. 

Therefore, we have to spend more time to bond with each other as we just knew each other not long ago. 
Sooooo, despite all of us having many of projects that due this week, 
we still forge out some of our time to bond! 
Which is something impressive and I really like this kind spirit we have!

Overall, I really enjoy myself a lot during this 4-5hours bonding session at ECP.
Especially the willd game, where i get to know more about others people 'WOW' things.
HAhA something more to discover as time past..







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BlogShop

 photo 128ae878-52f7-4a4e-9c2e-e78a142d23fe_zpsebf6ffe6.png

CONTACT

Email: th-onlymekq@hotmail.com

Blogshop's email: thebarcodespree@hotmail.com

Blogshop's ASK FM: ask.fm/thebarcodespree

About

Hi there! I am KaiQi.

18, Aquarius.

Traveller Freak(Adventurer)

Studying In Singapore Polytechnic.

Year One,Diploma In Business Administration

For advertisement / sponsorship / collaboration

Email me @ th-onlymekq@hotmail.com