Respect others beliefs

HiWheeeeps!
It is 9:21AM now and this is the first time I'm going to post in the early morning.
Why so? Because right now im travelling from the west to the east to collect my passport , and now im travelling back to DOVER to prepare for my lesson at 12PM. 😱

Today during this 1hour+ journey on the train, I've read some posts that inspire me. I respect people who choose to be a vegeterians despite the fact that they have already eaten meat for the past 10years+ or more. It is a choice for a person to eat meat or be a vegeterian. Not only the mindset that makes it happens, but also the strong will power that sustains oneself mentality.
Same goes to those muslims who have to fast for one month per year. I believe that it is not easy to overcome having the food in your mind and not able to satisfy your crave. I really admired how these people can overcome soo much, and yet without whining over the matter of fact that they are hungry and stuffs.

All in all, every religious have different perception. In which religious we are or are not(for me i'm a free thinker) i always respect their beliefs. Every kind of beliefs are for the better of our lives.
In other words,learn to understand others to be understood by others.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BlogShop

 photo 128ae878-52f7-4a4e-9c2e-e78a142d23fe_zpsebf6ffe6.png

CONTACT

Email: th-onlymekq@hotmail.com

Blogshop's email: thebarcodespree@hotmail.com

Blogshop's ASK FM: ask.fm/thebarcodespree

About

Hi there! I am KaiQi.

18, Aquarius.

Traveller Freak(Adventurer)

Studying In Singapore Polytechnic.

Year One,Diploma In Business Administration

For advertisement / sponsorship / collaboration

Email me @ th-onlymekq@hotmail.com